Welcome to the Ministry of Education
Presentation Launch Page
Implementing the New Mathematics
Integrated Resource Package (IRP)
|Originally broadcast on April 5th, 2007
|INTRODUCTION: This webcast on implementing the new Mathematics K-7 curriculum is intended to support your professional growth over time and has been archived for viewing and re-viewing.
- Each section can be viewed independently or you can view the webcast in its entirety.
- The archive is designed with pause and discussion points built in so you can discuss the points being made and their relationship to your own district.
- If you are planning to stop and discuss/do activities during playback of this archive, be sure to "pause" rather than "stop" the webcast, or the PowerPoint slide sequencing will be lost.
|TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS: This webcast is designed for a minimum screen resolution of 1024x768 pixels. If your present resolution is smaller than that, you may need to increase your screen resolution before watching this webcast. Click here for more information on tech requirements.
|In addition, your computer will need to meet the following system requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows™(95, 98, 2000, NT, ME, XP), Mac® OS X or later
- Processor: Pentium® 166 or greater, PowerPC™ (200 MHz or faster)
- Video: 256-colour video card (minimum)
- Sound: sound card, speakers (minimum)
- Internet: 28.8kbps, 56.6kbps modem (low frame rate video or audio-only streams); hi-speed modems (motion video)
- Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer™ 4.0 or Netscape® 4.5, or higher, Java-enabled browser.
- Test your system to see if you have what you need: Click here for system test
WRITTEN MATERIALS : Before beginning the webcast, you must have the following material to be used by participants during the presentation.
Note: To open a PDF you will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. If it is not already present on your computer, you may download it from here
Material for Download:
- Facilitator Guide
- Powerpoint Slides
- At a Glance Grade 4
- At a Glance Grade 4-5
- At a Glance Grade 4, 5, 6
- At a Glance multi grades handouts
- Facilitator Feedback Form
- Participant Feedback Form
IRP Materials - Grade by Grade:
(Right Click and "Save Target As.." to Download)
- Kindergarten Math
- Grade 1 Math
- Grade 2 Math
- Grade 3 Math
- Grade 4 Math
- Grade 5 Math
- Grade 6 Math
- Grade 7 Math
FEEDBACK: We would be very glad to hear your comments or questions about the use of this archive. Please contact the professional growth webcasting project via email at: EDUC.AMR@gov.bc.ca
|To begin the webcast, click here!